South Padre Island Nightlife
Whether you prefer dancing, live Las Vegas or Latin style entertainment, bar-hopping, or a quiet cocktail lounge or cigar bar, South Padre Island nightlife has it all!
No other resort destination offers Padre Island’s unique combination of breathtaking scenery, nearly limitless outdoor recreation, and 24-hour nightlife for all types of interests.
Discover why South Padre Island is the hottest vacation around – it’s tranquil beauty, it’s luxurious resorts, it’s exciting nightly entertainment, and myriad of activities to enjoy. Listed below are some of the top bars, restaurants, and nightlife activities for the island, click around and start planning your visit. Need help with anything? Contact Padre Island Rentals today to make your reservation for a vacation home close to the action and pointers on the best places to be.
- AMBERJACK’S BAY SIDE BAR & GRILL761-6500Best indoor and outdoor views at the Ajax Bar upstairs. Serving oysters, ceviche and other appetizers. Private parties welcome.209 W. Amberjack
- BEACHSIDE GRILL761-6551Patrons can either enjoy a relaxing meal outdoors on the oceanfront patio or inside the restaurant & lounge.310 Padre Blvd. Inside the Pearl
- BOOMERANG BILLY’S BEACH BAR & GRILL761-2420Water sports rentals. Full bar. Swimming pool, beach volleyball and sun deck.2612 Gulf Blvd. At the Surf Motel
- CASABLANCA LOUNGE761-7711Open 5 p.m. – midnight on weekends only. This themed lounge is located on the fourth floor of the Suites at Sunchase.1004 Padre Blvd.
- CHAOS (SPRING BREAK)455-4917Spring Break parties.1601 Padre Blvd.
- CLAYTON’S BEACH BAR & GRILL761-5900The biggest beach bar in Texas! Daily live entertainment. Volleyball, tether ball & spacious bar with oceanfront dining.6900 Padre Blvd.
- COCONUTS BAR & GRILL761-4218Catch a beautiful sunset while you enjoy great food & drinks on the bay. Jet ski & parasailing rentals.2301 Laguna Blvd.
- CORAL REEF LOUNGE761-18135401 Padre Blvd
- DIRTY DAVE’S DECK761-1314Indoor and outdoor bars overlooking the marina at the Sea Ranch Restaurant. Great drink prices and panoramic sunsets. Call for entertainment information. Open daily 4:30pm till ? Sea Ranch Restaurant.1 Padre Bvld.
- JAKE’S BAR & GRILL761-5012Bar with TVs, beer garden, casual atmosphere. Serving American and Mexican food.2500 Padre Blvd. At Amberjack
- KELLY’S IRISH PUB433-5380Pool tables, dart boards and satellite TV sports. Open daily 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Happy hour 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.101 E. Morningside
- LOUIE’S BACKYARD761-6406Look for the Bungee Tower. Dine and dance under the stars by the bay. Largest entertainment center in the city.2305 Laguna Blvd.
- MOONCUSSERS (SPRING BREAK)825-1095Sprink Break activities.205 W Palm
- PADRE ISLAND BREWING COMPANY761-9585South Padre’s only choice for premium beer brewed on the Island. Enjoy billiards, great music, big screen TV.3400 Padre Blvd.
- PADRERITAVILLE761-7482Lunch & dinner specials 7 days a week. Offers a full margarita menu. Entertainment nightly by J. Michael Laferty~singer, songwriter & storyteller of Texas music…island style!4001 Padre Blvd.
- PADRE ROCK761-1144Available for private parties.5908 Padre Blvd.
- PALM STREET PIER BAR & GRILL772-7256Fried seafood baskets, fresh ceviche, oyster, shrimp, burgers & fries.204 W. Palm
- PARROT EYES RESTAURANT BAR & WATERSPORTS772-9040Enjoy waterfront dining on the bay. Daily drink & lunch specials. Live music at sunset. Watersport rentals available.5801 Padre Blvd.
- PELICAN WEST LOUNGE866-926-7711Inside the suites at Sunchase.
The Pelican West Band.
Tues & Wed: 6:30 p.m.
Thurs & Fri: 7:00 p.m.
Sat: 9:00 p.m.1004 Padre Blvd.
- QUARTERDECK CLUB761-6511Live entertainment nightly. Great dance bands. Full bar, snacks & large dancefloor.500 Padre Blvd. At Isla Grand Beach Resort
- SCAMPI’S761-1755Upscale, quiet place to enjoy the sunset and beautiful bay view. Live entertainment.206 W. Aries
- SCHLITTERBAHN’S SHRIMP HAUS772-SURFFeaturing 101 ways to eat shrimp with spectacular views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico.90 Park Rd.
- SOUTHERN WAVE866-704-7245Music, food & refreshments provided aboard the Southern Wave Catamaran cruising the Laguna Madre Bay. You can enjoy snorkeling before enjoying an evening feast of succulent shrimp & beef or chicken fajitas. BYOB.201 W Pike
- TEQUILA SUNSET761-6198Bay side. Open air bar. Water sports. Live Music, dancing and awesome sunsets.200 W. Pike
- TOM & JERRY’S BEACH CLUB BAR & GRILL761-8999Sports bar, NTN Trivia, happy hour, daily specials. Open daily 11 a.m. till close.3212 Padre Blvd.
- WANNA-WANNA BEACH BAR & GRILL761-7600At the Island Inn Gulf side. Full service bar featuring fresh squeezed juices. Water sports. Open seven days a week.5100 Gulf Blvd.