Accidental Damage Waiver & Refundable Damage Deposit
The Choice is Yours – a Convenient Accidental Damage Waiver or a Refundable Damage Deposit!
Refundable Damage Deposit
If you opt out of the Accidental Damage Waiver a Refundable Damage Deposit is due at time of arrival. Damage Deposit refunds are processed the first and third Monday of each month.
Accidental Damage Waiver
Most of our Guests choose to purchase our Accidental Damage Waiver as a convenient alternative to leaving a damage deposit.
Guests are covered up to $750.00 of reported accidental damages. Unreported or willful damage is not covered and are the responsibility of the Guests, as are damages exceeding $750.00.
Other Important Information
Under no circumstances does an Accidental Damage Deposit or Deposit Waiver release any Guest or any member of their party from proper maintenance of the property. The Guest agrees to:
- Keep the property and any common areas clean and free of debris,
- Dispose of all garbage, and other waste to designated areas,
- Not deliberately destroy, deface or remove any part of the property,
- Render inoperable the smoke detector provided by the Owner, or knowingly permit any person to do so,
- Be responsible for any damage caused by pets,
- Comply with all obligations imposed upon the Guest by current applicable Home Owner Association and housing codes,
Should any damage occur it is the responsibility of the Guest to notify the Rental Agent as soon as practical but no later than Check-Out. Should any damage occur creating an unsafe condition or jeopardize the safety of Guests, the Rental Agent should be notified immediately.